- In order to avoid condensation in the sheet cells and sheet deterioration, always place the sheet with the cells in the vertical direction.
- Always store the sheets in horizontal position, never against the floor. Apply aluminum tape to seal the cells after cutting the sheet. Do not walk over the sheets.
- Do not apply direct load on the sheet with foot or knee. Use wood platforms or supports to spread out the pressure during installation.
- Remove IIV protecting masking only and right after installation; never before
- and never after hours of being installed.
- Macrolux® PC sheet can be cut to size using tools for standard materials such
- as cutters and saws. However, it is recommended the use of a table with fixed
- knives for a cleaner cut.
- It is not recommended to drill holes in the sheet. Rather the use of aluminum or Polycarbonate profiles to fix the sheets to the structure is recommended.
- Never use PVC profiles when installing Macrolux®PC sheets.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- For general cleaning it is recommended to use a non-abrasive, solvent free neutral soap with water.
- Rinse with high-pressure washer-Use a soft cloth or sponge to loosen any remaining of dirt and grime. Never use abrasive cleaners or brushes. Do not scrub the sheet surface.
- Never clean with gasoline, benzene or acetone.
It is recommended to use 100% alcoholic based silicone perimeter sealan such as DOW Corning-791 or equivalent